The first thing you need to do upon receiving a dynamometer
that has been serviced by Magtrol is to REMOVE THE SHIPPING
- Newer models HD-100 through HD-500: On dynamometers
with a framed cabinet, the shipping bolt is accessible
from the bottom of the base plate.
- HD-700 series: The shipping bolt is located
in the front pillow block just under the shaft.
- Older models HD-100 through HD-705: Remove
the top cover of the cabinet. Locate the gray colored
damper cylinder near the front panel. There is a damper
arm that runs between the damper cylinder and the
brake assembly. The shipping bolt is the long slotted
screw that extends through the damper arm and down
into the base plate.
- WB/PB 2.7 series: The restraining pin may not be properly installed. Refer to the manual.
- WB/PB 65 series and WB/PB 115 series: There are two Hex Head screws for overload protection during shipment that must be adjusted. Refer to the manual.