In an effort to stay afloat, organizations are now evaluating several of their purchases based on their ability to produce a positive and measurable return. In this tough economy any extra savings to your business costs can be an enormous help. Renting your test equipment has many financial and tax advantages that can help your business's bottom line. Be your company's fiscal hero and take these benefits into consideration when deciding whether to rent or purchase your next equipment requirement.
- Rental expenses are a write-off for contractual work.
- Fewer credit restrictions than financing companies.
- Rent to help control cash flow. Rental payments are a fraction of the cost to purchase!
- Renting will assist in making short-term and long-term cash and expense projections. Empower yourself by precisely controlling monthly cash outflow!
- Renting allows you to maintain cash reserves for more essential expenditures.
- Rental expenses are 100% tax deductible from the bottom line.
*Note:check with your CPA as State laws can vary.